Hindu Heritage Society invites you and your family to celebrate our forth coming annual Sanskriti Diwas 2018,
20th Guru Purnima Invitation
Guru Brahma Gurur VishnuGuru Devo Maheshwaraha
Guru Saakshat Para BrahmaTasmai Sree Guruve Namaha
When: Saturday 28th July 2018, Time: 5 PM Start
Bungarribee Community Resource Hub
20 Sir Hercules Parade, Bungarribee NSW 2767
Highlights of the program
- Guru Puja
- Bhajans and Arati
- Nrityam (Dances)
- Display of our great Gurus
- Maha Prasad will be available
- Hot and Cold beverages will be available throughout the program
Aims and objective of the program.
- Understand the real message of Guru
- Dedication and devotion towards Gurus and Saints
- This day we organise Prayer for devotees, Information and exhibition for people who would like to know about their culture and their Gurus/ Saints.
- Formal prayer of Gurus.
- Being the Guru Purnima day, it is very auspicious to hold Puja, Archana, Bhajans, Kirtans, Kathas and Satsang.
- Please note everyone is welcome to attend the program.
A great opportunity to collect PUNYA of SAMUHIK PUJA.
All welcome with family and friends
For further information please contact
Or visit the HHS website on http://hinduheritage.com.au/aboutus/committee/
This event is proudly sponsored by
Sunil Mishra ( JP) Full Member MFAA
Mortgage Hotline NSW, Australian Credit Licence : 389929
M: 0414792262, P: 02 98233400, F: 02 98235423
Amogh Financial Services
M: 0415 586 445 Email: [email protected]
You may notify us by filling below form of your attendance (RSVP for catering purpose)
In the past years, Hindu Heritage Society has marked this event by holding grand pujas, such as 108 Shiv Lingabhishekam, Vishnu Sahastra Naam Archana, Akhand Ramayan to name a few and by publishing books and holding special exhibitions on the day.
From time to time the HHS has displayed articles and pictures of these revered Gurus at our events. To us and our devotees, they are an important link to our great religious heritage.
The Hindu Heritage Society has recognized this event as their main celebration every year and it is our firm belief that this will help propagate a sense of “belonging” to our future generations. In recognition of the Rishis, Munis and various Gurus each year we pay absolutions to them.