Hindu Heritage Society invites you and your family to celebrate our forth coming 19th annual
Sanskriti Diwas 2017.
This year’s prayer will be dedicated to Goddess Lalita Tripur Sundari by reciting the divine 1000 name of Goddess Adishakti. ( Lalita Sahastra Naam Archana).
For more information about the Lalita Tripur Sundari and its benefits here. (benefits of Lalita Sahastra Naam) and Divya Darshan Guru Purnima Issue_17
When: Saturday 8th of July 2017 from 5:30 pm
Where: Shri Shiridi Saibaba Temple
47 / 5 Gladstone Rd, Castle Hill NSW
Highlights of the program
- Guru Puja, and Lalita Sahastra Naam Archana & Abhishek
- Bhajans and Arati
- Nrityam (Dances)
- Display of our great Gurus
- Maha Prasad will be available
- Hot and Cold beverages will be available throughout the program
Aims and objective of the program.
- Understand the real message of Guru
- Dedication and devotion towards Gurus and Saints
- This day we organise Prayer for devotees, Information and exhibition for people who would like to know about their culture and their Gurus/ Saints.
- Formal prayer of Gurus as well as Goddess Aadishakti lalita.
- Being the Guru Purnima day, it is very auspicious to hold Puja, Archana, Bhajans, Kirtans, Kathas and Satsang.
- Each yajman will be able to do puja and Archana and complete puja set and sitting arrangements will be arranged by the society if requested. Yajman can select sitting on the chair or on the mat – floor. Please note everyone is welcome to attend the program.
A great opportunity to collect PUNYA of SAMUHIK PUJA.
All welcome with family and friends
(RSVP for catering purpose)
For further information please contact
Mr. Sachin Shandil – 0418 685 783 E: [email protected]
Mr. Shalen Maharaj – 0422 825 659 E: [email protected]
Mr. Aanant Maharaj – 0414 829 790 E: [email protected]
Or visit the HHS website on http://hinduheritage.com.au/aboutus/committee/
Please register below to be a Yajman on Lalita Sahastra Naam 2017
Please bring the items mentioned below with you by 5:30 pm
Utensils: Tea Spoons, Bowls(small & big) plates, Napkins, Aasan or a mat (for sitting purpose) . Sri Yantram. Your Gurus photo
In the past years, Hindu Heritage Society has marked this event by holding grand pujas, such as 108 Shiv Lingabhishekam, Vishnu Sahastra Naam Archana, Akhand Ramayan to name a few and by publishing books and holding special exhibitions on the day.
From time to time the HHS has displayed articles and pictures of these revered Gurus at our events. To us and our devotees, they are an important link to our great religious heritage.
The Hindu Heritage Society has recognized this event as their main celebration every year and it is our firm belief that this will help propagate a sense of “belonging” to our future generations. In recognition of the Rishis, Munis and various Gurus each year we pay absolutions to them.