Hindu Heritage Society invites you and your family to celebrate our forth coming annual Sanskriti Diwas 2018,
Guru Brahma Gurur VishnuGuru Devo Maheshwaraha
Guru Saakshat Para BrahmaTasmai Sree Guruve Namaha
Highlights of the program
- Guru Puja
- Bhajans and Arati
- Nrityam (Dances)
- Display of our great Gurus
- Maha Prasad will be available
- Hot and Cold beverages will be available throughout the program
Aims and objective of the program.
- Understand the real message of Guru
- Dedication and devotion towards Gurus and Saints
- This day we organise Prayer for devotees, Information and exhibition for people who would like to know about their culture and their Gurus/ Saints.
- Formal prayer of Gurus.
- Being the Guru Purnima day, it is very auspicious to hold Puja, Archana, Bhajans, Kirtans, Kathas and Satsang.
- Please note everyone is welcome to attend the program.
A great opportunity to collect PUNYA of SAMUHIK PUJA.
All welcome with family and friends
For further information please contact